ICF Imagine Call for Proposals
ICF Imagine is a first-of-its-kind event, created exclusively for the coaching education and training community. This event will bring together coach educators and trainers from around the world to imagine the future of coaching education. Join your peers to learn more about coaching innovations, recruitment and marketing best practices, new education techniques and more.
This three-day virtual conference will offer more than 40 sessions, both live and on-demand, for both new and seasoned coach educators. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to join breakout sessions, coffee chats, networking opportunities and regional meetups.
ICF Imagine 2022 is a virtual event. Therefore, each presentation will be a 45-minute virtual concurrent breakout session. Presenters are encouraged to use creative and engaging techniques to interact with the audience.
Sessions will be pre-recorded and broadcast to registered conference attendees. During the designated session time, presenters will be available to interact with attendees via live chat.
Cultivate your program using leading practices in curriculum and design. Sessions in this content group are designed to help educators build effective coaching education curriculum in line with ICF Core Competencies and accreditation standards, enhance their curriculum, and leverage technology tools and platforms to create effective education programs.
Elevate your teaching and learning strategies to enhance the learner experience. Sessions in this content group will help educators understand the mechanics behind how individuals learn, explore active teaching and learning strategies, and promote thought leadership in adult learning.
Envision the future of coaching through innovation, thought leadership, recruitment and retention, and business development. Sessions in this content group will explore the latest research in coaching education, provide resources for coach educators to recruit and maintain students, and share tools to grow a thriving coaching education program.
ICF-accredited coach educators and trainers are encouraged to submit a proposal for ICF Imagine 2022. The ideal proposal will share innovative solutions, new research, current trends and leading practices in collaboration, partnerships and experiential learning.
Proposals are being accepted for a 45-minute virtual concurrent breakout session. Presenters are encouraged to use creative and engaging techniques to interact with the audience.
When submitting a proposal, you will be asked for the following information:
- Name and Contact Information
- Presentation Title
- Session Abstract
- Session Learning Outcomes
- Session Description and Outline
- Relationship to Conference Themes
- Connection to Real-World Solutions
- Evidence of a Global Mindset
Other Guidelines and Recommendations
- The proposal submission deadline will not be extended for any reason, including technical issues. We advise you do not wait until the deadline to submit your proposal.
- There is no proposal submission fee.
- Please respond to every question on the proposal. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Proposals submitted by email, fax or regular mail will not be considered.
- You may submit only one (1) proposal. If additional proposals are submitted under the same name/contact, only the first proposal received will be considered. You may not submit a proposal and be a co-facilitator on another proposal.
- All ICF Imagine sessions will be offered in English. ICF will consider requests from selected session leaders to present in their native language with live English interpretation. However, the session leader will be required to provide the interpreter and offset any associated expenses.
- ICF will provide template for slide presentations and handout materials. If your session is selected, you must use the templates provided by ICF and comply with the brand guidelines provided to all presenters by ICF.
Submission and Review Timeline
All submissions are due by Friday, May 13, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EDT (New York).
Before entering the ICF Imagine Call for Proposals portal, please make sure you have read and understand the information provided above.
Any questions can be directed to the ICF Coaching Education Community Engagement Manager, Alli Lake via email.