Make it Happen. Take Action. Be Accountable.
We all know that learning without action will not lead to results for you and your practice. That’s why BDWS 22 comes with two opportunities to help you act on your goals and measure your progress:
- Accountability Partners
- Group Accountability Sessions
1. Accountability Partners
New this year, ICF can connect you with another BDWS 22 participant to be your accountability partner. With an accountability partner, you'll have someone to practice and implement what you've learned in BDWS 22 sessions. You and your accountability partner can establish an agreement that details how you will work together to help each other absorb the content, establish goals and, most importantly, take action on what you've learned.
Here’s how it works:
- If you want to be matched with an accountability partner, please complete the Accountability Partner Preference Form when you create your user profile on the BDWS 22 Event Platform. This form will help us identify a good match for you. We’ll do our best to match you with someone who meets as much of your criteria as possible.
- Once registration closes, you will be notified and will receive your partner's contact information so that you can connect and make a plan for working together.
2. Accountability Groups
BDWS 22 was designed to give you the time you need between each of the three event themes - Define, Position and Expand - to practice and implement what you have learned. To support you, at the end of each theme, we are hosting two live accountability group sessions (scheduled at different times to support our global participants). These group sessions will be moderated by William Arruda and will focus on content that was covered in throughout that month’s theme:
- Define Accountability Sessions on March 3 at 8:00 a.m. EST (New York) and March 3 at 4:00 p.m. EST (New York)
- Position Accountability Sessions on April 21 at 8:00 a.m. EDT (New York) and April 21 at 4:00 p.m. EDT (New York)
- Expand Accountability Sessions on June 23 at 8:00 a.m. EDT (New York) and June 23 at 4:00 p.m. EDT (New York)
Each hour-long session will be broken into three segments. For each segment, you’ll join a small breakout group where you’ll be able to discuss a topic, ask questions and share wins.
These sessions have been extremely well-received in previous BDWS programs. It’s a great way to meet some of your fellow coaches from around the globe.